Monday, November 10, 2008

I love frisbee...but not always the side effects...

I was playing frisbee yesterday with a bunch of friends, and had a slight, no make that MAJOR collision with one of my friends. He was supposed to catch the frisbee, I was trying to knock it down before he got to it. I think I ran into him. Suffice it to say we ended up in the same place at the same time. BAD IDEA. The impact threw us both backwards, where lay until we could breath again.

I'm still in one piece...the chiropractor was kind enough to put my neck, back and rib back where they belonged, but the sledge hammer behind my eyes has yet to take his welcome leave. I'm quite sore, and my left eye vision is not normal. I was a bit dizzy last night, and took a trip down the stairs on my back. Not a suggestion, by the way.

My friend however, has suffered a slight concussion. Probably we both did, but he has worse side effects. His eyes won't focus, he has a constant headache, and some other stuff besides being quite sore. Fellow collissionary, you are welcome to leave comments. My apologies!!!

2 comments:

Strider said...

hehe..."fellow collissionary". I like it. lol...

Yeah...so perhaps no concussion, though I won't rule it out...but whiplash, anyway.

And you "think" you ran into me. Tell me, what would it take for me to convince you of such?

Nienna II said...

Probably photographic evidence...since we were both running for the frisbee...oh wait, you had it in your hand when you hit the ground, so you were obviously there first...okay...I'm convinced. I think no more.

 
;