Saturday, January 24, 2009

Life...is...WONDERFUL!

You know, it's about 9 degrees outside, and my arm aches cause a nurse stuck me in the nerve yesterday, and I'm getting over a head cold, but none of it seems to matter much...I have the most amazing family ever! I am alive and well, and amazed that God even granted me the great gift if life! I am more amazed as the days go by as I see God's hand at work in my life, in ways I never imagined possible! I look back and revel even more at how I see His hand at work when I never guessed! Today was created by God, so my job is to just enjoy it, for FREE! How easy is that?!!! My life was saved by the death of my very best friend, and comes with a promise of eternal life spent WITH my very best friend!!!

God is AWESOME!

Life is indeed a blessing, which I do not deserve.

0 comments:

 
;