Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Rain & Cameras & Pennies mix nicely!

Well, not really...but when it's been raining for so long that there are rivers in the flat yard, I have to find things to do inside. So I decided to sort my pennies. I'm a genius, no?! I wanted to see how many I had from between 1934 and 2008. So I did. I sorted my pennies. And then my quarters. I found one that has no D or P mark on it...forged? I'm not sure where it was minted. And then my nickels. And then my dimes. I had a huge jar of change, so it took awhile. I had everything spread out on my mirror (which isn't mounted on the wall, so I put it on the floor :P) and shuffled it around...but it ended up looking so cool that I decided to introduce...tada...the CAMERA!!! And take some pictures of the very cool pennies. So I did. Can you tell I need to go something more productive with my time?! So I took some pictures, and put up my three favorites.





3 comments:

Vernon Lovere said...

san fransico proably on the penny orgin

Vernon Lovere said...

PS. all the pennies before i think like 1985 are mastly copper and proably are worth more sold as scrap copper... sad how money has lost its value...

Country Mom said...

Cool, mocha!

 
;