Thursday, February 5, 2009

Fourth, and Fourth, and LILLY!

So I got tagged...I'm supposed to put up the fourth picture from my fourth folder...so here it is!



This is Lilly, a TB/draft cross mare who I have in dressage training. She is about 17h, lightly fleabitten gray. She came to us as a broodmare of 13 years, very little under saddle experience, and the about the rudest manners of any horse. Needless to say, she is being reformed, and becoming one my favorite horses to work. The light draw-reins were soon retired after I changed to yet another, softer bit. And since she has gotten more submissive she now carries the bit, so no more flash! That is me riding, but the picture is by my little sister and obviously of the horse, so there ya go!

1 comments:

Stormgirl said...

Oh what a beautiful horse... how fun! It is so neat when you can see the progress that they have made!! :D

 
;