Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Diligence reaps its rewards

Sometimes, I really wonder at why diligence is important...and then quickly remember that scripture calls us to diligence. I have to admit, at the end of a project, it is gratifying to look at the final result and be satisfied that all the hours and effort were worth it.

My younger brother Gregory and I have been working on a lego short for the past few weeks, as a response to Gideon Production Group's call for animators. This short was submitted as the first stage of our audition. Here is the short, for those who may be interested in watching it.

I know it seems small, at 3:08, but the hours and labor that went into were large...and I have to admit that by the end, I was ready to be done putting clouds into kitty/tree pictures. But looking back, I see that the diligence required to fit this around the rest of life was well worth it!

1 comments:

Fopias said...

Woohoo! Good job you two. I know...there are still things you wish you could fix...but it's a HUGE step from the last one...and I like it!

 
;